CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

A little late...

So I realize I'm not so wonderful at updating out blog and I'm sorry. I will try much harder. :) It has been a busy few weeks. About 2 weeks ago Lane and I started packing and preparing for a move half way across the country(or so the drive felt like) to St.Louis Missouri. In between packing and trying to wind up last minute ties I GRADUATED... then 3 days later we were off. We drove 8hours to Colorado and then left early the next morning for a 12 hour drive to Missoui. We love it here! We have an awesome apartment in a nice area... its SO green. On Saturday I was able to meet my boss for the internship I scored at the National Children's Cancer Society. She's an awesome woman... she's about 50 years old, loves rap, used to be a T.V. news anchor and producer... She told me where the office is so Lane and I went and checked it out today. My office is directy across the street from the "arch" in downtown st.louis, next to the Busch Stadium where the Cardinals play. I have to admit it is fun knowing that I'm going to have a "big girl city job" for the next 4 months... I feel pretty special :)... Well... that's a short update, but I promise I will start updating at least once a week about our adventrues in St. Louis... with pictures... Love you all!

1 comments:

Cristina said...

sounds like things are going well emily! what are your plans after the internship?