CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4th of July and Florida!

Well I've got to say it has been an awesome couple of weeks! For the 4th Lane and I went to downtown Saint Louis with our friend Chase and Dana. The place that I intern at was having a party and so we got to watch the fireworks on the 8th story balcony across the street from the arch! While we missed our families so much, we still had an awesome time with our friends!

Our awesome view!

Me and Dana pants waiting for our food outside!


The couple we don't know what we'd do without!

Beautiful huh??!

Lane and I also were able to go to Florida for a few days. I left on Friday the 5th and Lane came over on the 8th. We had a blast with my family going to the beach, Universal Studios and DISNEY WORLD! :) It was a bitter sweet trip. As a lot of you know my parents will be leaving for their Mission to Cambodia so it was a last family gathering before they take off for 2 years. I'm going to miss them so much! I am so grateful for them. They are what keeps our family together and have devoted themselves to serving everyone else, but themselves. I love them so much!

A little tired after the beach. I "sunscreened" lane, but apparently not enough because he came home with a horrible burn. :(

The fam before "Its a small world". This was by far Lanes favorite ride ;) My dad kept dancing to the music while the rest of us sang to the theme song as we started our journey into the ride... We're nuts, haha!

Steak and Shake was the dinner of choice 2 nights... The only place where we didn't have to wait to seat 25 people.


My nephews are getting so grown up!

The Winner of the Biggest Loser Challenge: Kristi Rodgerson! woo hoo sis!


I sure do miss hanging out with the my girls! Such a fun trip!

Overall life has been great this summer! We're very excited to get back close to family though. I think both of us realized how much we really do miss them with the trip! We love you all and can't wait to see you in just a month!

5 comments:

The Winkels said...

Em! I'm so happy I found you! Looks like you are just lovin' life after statistics :).

Shane and Jessica said...

Where are you interning? and where whill you be working when you move to the fabulous St. George? It looks like you are having TONS of fun!

Nate said...

Hey Emily how are you! So what are you up to?

Jeff and Jenn said...

Hey, Emily! This is Jenn (Hoff) Clark. :) You two are so cute together! I've loved looking at your blog! Mine is coupleoclarks.blogspot.com. Looks like you guys are having fun!

Melanie said...

Hey Emily! I just found your blog! Your and your hubby look so cute together! Looks like your doing great. Are you living in St George right now?