CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Current Life of Lane and Emily


The tiny little bedroom...

My awesome sister Kristi gave us her desks..

our little kitchen...

First time in our apartment as a married couple...

Lane and I are really enjoying married life... we live in a cute little (VERY little) apartment in Provo UT... Lane is working full time for a company called Latitude group and I'm finishing up my last (YES!) semester at BYU. Over the summer we're moving to Indianapolis Indiana while Lane manages 20 guys doing summer sales... During the summer we have a few fun trips planned, Lake Powell with Lanes family (I may be going by myself, since Lane has to work) and Florida with my family! My parents are planning on going on a mission by the end of this year so it will be a lot of fun for the family to get together one more time before they take off... After the summer we'll be moving back to Utah... NOT provo though (phew!)... instead SAINT GEORGE! We're really excited! I will start working full time while Lane goes to School full time at Dixie. He probably has about 2 1/2 years till he will have his Bachelors... lots of exciting things to come in the future!

0 comments: