CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Honeymoon in Jackson Hole

The most beautiful view I have ever seen...
In front of the famous "Elk Horn Archway"
Old Faithful starting up... My first time ever seeing it!
Reason # 7698 why Lane and I are perfect for each other
Right before our freezing cold rafting trip...

For our honeymoon we got to go to Jackson Hole, WY... we had such a fun relaxing week. We went to yellowstone one day, riving rafting another(holy cow it was freezing, but FUN), walked around town, and went to a lot of old shows and resturaunts... it was an awesome week together as a new married couple... I have never seen such beautiful scenery in my life... it was perfect.

1 comments:

Kate said...

Hi, I was researching going to Jackson Hole for my honeymoon. I was wondering where you guys stayed. We are trying to find something luxurious but with a good price. We are planning to go in the Late june/early july season.
you can email me at
Katelyn.wolfe@gmail.com
Thanks