CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Valentines Day and Birthdays


Lucky us! We have two birthdays in the first two months of the year... for lane's birthday we got to go tucanos where i used to work and eat TONS of food, had some ice cream and cake and went bowling... on valentines day we had roast beef and mashed potatos at home... lane got me so very wonderful RED heals and some black ones... i got him a massage by linda spencer... he LOVED it... for my birthday we were in st.george (65 degrees!) and got to go to the parade of homes and just enjoy some time with his family... they got me an awesome pair of keens (water teva hiking shoes)... mom and dad got me some money so i could go shopping for interveiw clothes... only a few more weeks till the real world hits and i am an official working girl! woo hoo!... i have been in colorado this last weekend with my family visiting... its been such an amazing weekend... i have missed them SO much... utah is just too far away... so many wonderful things going on with my family... they are so amazing and i don't know what i would do without them in my life!....... well that's the update for now... love you all!


1 comments:

The Fairchild Family said...

Happy Birthday to both of you! We love you.
Mike, Jill, Ben and Gabe